Homemade Fruit and Nut Granola
Granola is gaining popularity as an alternative to conventional morning cereals in the UK thanks to its distinctively crunchy texture and nutty flavour.
Fruit and nut granola is a healthy way to start the day. It is easy to make and just requires a few ingredients. The main ingredients are oats, nuts, fruits, and coconut oil. These ingredients together make nutritious food that will keep you full until lunchtime.
Fruit and nut granola is a great way to add healthy fats, protein, and fibre to your diet. This recipe combines a variety of different nuts and seeds with dried fruits, making it an excellent source of antioxidants. It’s also a good source of vitamins A and C, which are important for maintaining overall health. In addition, it contains healthy carbs like oats and quinoa, which supply energy and help to keep you feeling full throughout the day.
Granola is also a great way to get your kids to eat more fruits and veggies. All they have to do is pick out their favourite toppings and add them to their bowl! Plus, it can make an easy breakfast on the go!
Fruit and nut granola can be made in many different ways, but some key components should be included at all times: nuts (such as almonds or cashews), seeds (such as chia or flax), dried fruits (such as raisins or cranberries), coconut flakes, dark chocolate chips, and cinnamon. There are many ways to enjoy this granola. You can eat it as breakfast, snack, or dessert. You can top it with yoghurt and fresh fruit for a healthy and filling meal.
You can enjoy this granola by itself or add it to smoothies, or cereal.
- 360 grams of rolled oats.
- 225 grams of your favourite raw nuts and seed ( we love almonds, pistachios & sunflower seeds ).
- 95 grams of dried fruit.
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt.
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon ( optional ).
- 125 ml of coconut oil.
- 125 ml of honey, maple syrup or agave.
- 50 grams of toasted coconut ( optional ).
- Pre-heat oven at gas mark 4 / 160°C fan / 180°C conventional.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir to combine the oats, nuts and seeds, salt, and cinnamon.
- Pour in the oil and maple syrup/honey/agave and mix well.
- Pour the granola onto a lined baking tray and spread evenly.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 21 to 24 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Let the granola cool completely ( at least 45 minutes ). then top with dried fruit and coconut and lightly stir.
- Store your yummy granola in an air-tight container for 1-2 weeks and enjoy it at any time.
If you want to prepare Granola, you can buy the raw nuts, dried fruits, and seeds that you prefer in your granola dish from our online store.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Nuts News
Indulge your flavour buds and embark on a flavorful adventure as we delve into the arena of corn-based total snacks. From classic favourites to innovative creations, this tantalizing realm of culinary delights
Are you tired of the same vintage snacks that depart you bored and unsatisfied? properly, get prepared to tantalise your flavour buds and enjoy a burst of flavour like by no means before. Allow me to introduce you to the deliciously different global-flavoured banana chips a good way to blow your mind! those crispy, crunchy snacks are not your
Are you on the lookout for a guilt-free indulgence that satisfies your cravings without compromising your fitness desires? appearance not similar to dried mango strips! these delectable treats offer a burst of tropical flavour and % a punch of dietary benefits.